Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of The Woodlands/Conroe is dedicated to 24/7 building emergency response. Our goal is to help you through your water, fire or mold loss and make the process simple and effortless for you. We have technician crews on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year to immediately respond to your loss and help you get back to, "Like it never even happened." faster.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- The Woodlands
- Woodlands Hills
- New Caney
- Porter Heights
In addition to these ares we are also available for dispatch to the entire Houston metropolitan area. There is no loss to far or to large for our expert teams. SERVPRO of The Woodlands/Conroe is a proud community partner, member of The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce and the employees of our office reside in and around The Woodlands, Spring and Conroe areas.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (281) 419-9796
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of The Woodlands / Conroe arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.