Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire Causes Extreme Smoke Damage


Smoke Damaged Home in Beautiful New Caney HomeThis New Caney home was damaged badly after a grease fire started in the kitchen. Grease fires are one of the wors... READ MORE



Upstairs Room Damaged by Water.


This upstairs room was damaged by water after a heavy rain. The homeowners did not know that part of the seal on their window was damaged in the corner let... READ MORE



Egypt TX Home with Mold


This house in Egypt, Texas had a bad water pipe break. The homeowners were devastated as they looked throughout their home knowing they had a big problem.They c... READ MORE



Egypt TX Home with Moldy Ceiling


The same moldy home in Egypt Texas with more mold damage in the ceiling. The issue came about when they had an overhead pipe break while they were on vacation. ... READ MORE



Flood Cuts on House in Shenandoah, TX


Once a home has been flooded by outside water the safest thing to do is remove the wet material. Flood water can carry bacteria which is why SERVPRO recommends ... READ MORE



Mold Damaged Home


The water damage from an overhead pipe leak caused these closets to receive mold damage. The mold grew behind the storage bins and were not noticed until the pi... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Rayford TX.


When mold starts to grow in a home it is always due to a moisture problem. This Rayford Texas home had a pinhole leak in the wall that was eventually saturated ... READ MORE



The Woodlands Soot Covered Business


Soot damage is caused when smoke has filled an area and is then stuck to the walls. The soot looks as if it's running because the firefighters did wet the area ... READ MORE



Large Water Damaged Apartment Building


During the construction of this apartment a storm had started and thoroughly soaked the building. The carpets had not even been laid in the building yet which s... READ MORE



Company Suffers Storm Damage


The amount of sand that had washed up into this commercial building shows that the storm and flooding really did a number on this company. Many of the rooms and... READ MORE