What is the best air purifier?
Air purifiers are supposed to rid your The Woodlands, TX, home of pollens, dirt and other unwanted particles. However, not all filtration systems have the ability to remove mold spores. If you work with a residential mold cleanup team, you may be able to get advice on the best purifiers for mold removal. You can also use this list of some of the best products available.
• Oransi OV200: This moderately priced purifier uses a HEPA air filtration system and pre-filter to rid the air of spores, pet dander, pollen, dust and bacteria. This product is easy to use and very efficient at removing particles from the air.
• Oransi Max: This air purifier removes pet dander, mold, bacteria, dust and pollen from the air through a pre-filter and a v-HEPA filter. One of the best things about this product is that it has good air flow and tends to be quieter than other options.
• Austin Air Healthmate: This purifier uses three types of filters—a pre-filter, HEPA filter and carbon filter—to rid the air of odor, dust, allergens, pollen and mold spores. While it's not as easy to use as some of the other options, it is still very efficient and not too loud.
• BlueAir 450E: This machine combines a HEPA filter and an air ionizer to better remove bacteria, dust, mold and allergens from the air. With this high-quality air filtration system, you'll love how clean the air in your house feels.
• Amway Atmosphere: This pricier option uses a pre-filter, HEPA filter and carbon filter combination to remove small particles from the air. The equipment is very good at removing particles from your home, but it has a high maintenance cost due to the expense to replace filters.
• RabbitAir MinusA2: This purifier uses four different kinds of filters to clean your air. The pre-filter, HEPA filter, medium filter and carbon filter work together in this effective appliance.
There are plenty of other air filtration products on the market. As you try to pick out one for your home, consider price and quality. For more information, visit http://www.SERVPROthewoodlandsconroe.com/.